The Bouncepad Counter 60 is a secure, freestanding tablet kiosk ergonomically designed for easy interaction when placed on a bar height counter, table or desk. This freestanding enclosure is compatible with iPad, Microsoft and Samsung tablets. See detailed tech specs below.
– Secure your tablet within the enclosure using our Lock and Key system.
– Run the charging cable through the inside of your Bouncepad to keep the tablet kiosk powered while being neat & tidy.
– Very stable with minimal footprint all without permanent fixing.
– Easy to move around the countertop.
– No mounting or permanent fixings required.
– Set in portrait or landscape depending on your content.
– Simple and fuss-free installation with clear instruction manual.
– Can be tethered with one of our reinforced cables for extra security.
– Pair your tablet with your card reader for the perfect tablet based POS setup.
Wir bieten einen kostenlosen 3-Tage-Lieferservice nach Deutschland für Bestellungen über 100 €. Für Bestellungen, die in andere Länder oder unter 100 € geliefert werden, fallen Lieferkosten an. Die MwSt. wird beim Bezahlen hinzugefügt.
Bitte klicken Sie hier, um weitere Informationen zum Versand zu erhalten.
This product is compatible with many tablets, large and small. You can see the full list of compatible tablets in the drop down menu at the top of the page titled ‘Tablet Compatibility’. For optimal fit with your tablet, we have four different enclosure sizes. Selecting your tablet when you add an item to your basket will automatically assign the correct case type. Click here to see which size case your tablet will use.
Covered Home Button & covered front camera
Exposed Home Button & exposed front camera
Cable: is not included (excluding Lounge and some Floorstanding models)
Fast and free delivery
12 month warranty
30 day return policy
Fuss-free: No need to drill holes
The base makes it simple to move around on the countertop and provides robust stability with minimal footprint, all without permanent fixing.
Smart power options
Looks aren’t everything, but they are important. Run your cables through the inside of your Bouncepad to keep your tablet kiosk continuously powered and looking tidy.
Choose to tether with optional reinforced cable
If that extra security is something you’re looking for, the Counter 60 can be tethered with one of our reinforced cables. Great for portability, simply tether to a fixed point for use in a versatile range of environments.
Portrait or landscape
The case can be mounted in portrait or landscape, making it adaptable to the needs of your content.
No need to outsource a handyman, simply follow our step-by-step instructions for a fuss-free installation.
Impressive engineering built to withstand vigorous, daily use.