The Bouncepad Flip is a secure, freestanding tablet kiosk which sits elegantly on your counter, table or desk. Flip the screen to switch between customer and staff interaction. Combine with this Anker battery pack for power on the go. This enclosure is compatible with iPad, Samsung and Microsoft tablets. See detailed tech specs below.
– Secure your tablet within the enclosure using our Lock and Key system.
– Run the charging cable through the inside of your Bouncepad to keep the tablet kiosk powered while being neat & tidy.
– Very stable with minimal footprint all without permanent fixing. Easy to move around the countertop.
– Weighted base and skilfully engineered hinge makes screen sharing smooth and simple.
– Mounting holes allow you fix to a counter table or desk if required (fixings not included).
– The Flip rests on the surface in landscape mode.
– Simple and fuss-free installation with clear instruction manual.
– Can be tethered with one of our reinforced cables for extra security.
– Pair your tablet with your card reader for the perfect tablet based POS setup.
Nous offrons une livraison gratuite en 3 jours en France pour les commandes de plus de 100 €. Pour les commandes expédiées ailleurs ou inférieures à 100 €, des frais de livraison s'appliquent. La TVA sera ajoutée lors du passage à la caisse.
Cliquez ici pour obtenir de plus amples informations sur les frais de port.
The weighted base and skilfully engineered hinge of this iPad POS stand lets you share the screen between sales person and customer with a smooth flipping motion.
Smart power options
The triangular base neatly stores your adaptor, keeping your device powered minus the messy cabling. For power on the go, combine the Flip with a battery pack.
Point of sale ready
Create a modern, slick tablet cash register by combining your Bouncepad Flip with your card reader.
Freestanding or tethered
If that extra security is something you’re looking for, the Flip can be tethered with one of our reinforced cables. Great for portability, simply tether to a fixed point for use in a versatile range of environments.
The Flip’s robust build means it can happily stand alone without needing to be fixed in place, as well as being engineered to withstand vigorous day-to-day usage.
No need to outsource a handyman for construction. Simply follow our step-by-step instructions for a fuss-free installation.