The Bouncepad Counter is a secure, low lying, freestanding tablet kiosk designed for easy interaction when placed on a counter, table or desk. This freestanding enclosure is compatible with iPad, Microsoft and Samsung tablets. See detailed tech specs below.
– Secure your tablet within the enclosure using our Lock and Key system.
– Run the charging cable through the inside of your Bouncepad to keep the tablet kiosk powered while being neat & tidy.
– Very stable with minimal footprint all without permanent fixing.
– Easy to move around the countertop.
– No mounting required or permanent fixing required.
– Set in portrait or landscape depending on your content.
– Simple and fuss-free installation with clear instruction manual.
– Can be tethered with one of our reinforced cables for extra security.
– Pair your tablet with your card reader for the perfect tablet based POS setup.
We offer free shipping to the EU for orders over €100 on 3 to 5 day service. For orders shipping elsewhere or under €100 a shipping charge will be applied. VAT, TVA, MWSt will be added at checkout for orders going to the UK, France and Germany.
Please click here to read more information on shipping.
Want to order in the EU? Talk to our EU distributor TabletPro.
This product is compatible with many tablets, large and small. You can see the full list of compatible tablets in the drop down menu at the top of the page titled ‘Tablet Compatibility’. For optimal fit with your tablet, we have four different enclosure sizes. Selecting your tablet when you add an item to your basket will automatically assign the correct case type. Click here to see which size case your tablet will use.
Covered Home Button & covered front camera
Exposed Home Button & exposed front camera
Cable: is not included
Fast and free delivery
12 month warranty
30 day return policy
The base makes it simple to move around on the countertop and provides robust stability with minimal footprint, all without permanent fixing.
Looks aren’t everything, but they are important. Run your cables through the inside of your Bouncepad to keep your tablet kiosk continuously powered and looking tidy.
If that extra security is something you’re looking for, the Counter can be tethered with one of our reinforced cables. Great for portability, simply tether to a fixed point for use in a versatile range of environments.
The case can be mounted in portrait or landscape, making it adaptable to the needs of your content.
No need to outsource a handyman, simply follow our step-by-step instructions for a fuss-free installation.